The hand in date of April 29th seems soo close! it's scary!
- Investigate the history of Babylon, specifically, the Hanging Gardens of Babylon and what is known about it.
- Learn industry pipeline for environment modelling, for now, collect research on how foliage is modelled from 3D motive.
- Learn relevant techniques for 2D/3D concept art, like learning how to paint in Photoshop from Ctrl Paint, Gnomon Workshop (1) (2), Eat 3D, or Digital Tutor.
- Learn the relevant techniques for 3D modelling, so learn how to do modular environment modelling (3D motive) (Eat 3D) (Eat 3D), more importantly, find the best workflow to streamline production. and also learn how to high poly detail environment assets (Zbrush Workshop) (Digital tutor) (Eat 3D) (Eat 3D) (Eat 3D), and of course texturing (Eat 3D) (3D motive).
- Create foliage list, this should have been a follow up step for investigating the flora and fauna of the land, which starts next week in the middle of me gathering artistic renditions of the Hanging Gardens of Babylon...so in conclusion, oops, I made a boo boo.
and on Thursday the 31st of October, I need to:
- Gather artistic rendition of the hanging gardens of Babylon.
Next week...it will get even harder!
So if you actually read this and have any good tips I could benefit from, feel free to leave it in the comment below :)